Are you living with an abusive partner? Maybe you're trying to find a way out of an abusive situation. Perhaps you're trying to navigate life after escaping a violent home life. If you're searching for support, you've come to the right place. Samaritan Counseling Center offers a domestic violence group for the women of Shreveport, LA. Our group is a safe place to get support from other women in similar situations.
Join us for women's group counseling every Thursday night from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
You never know what goes on behind closed doors. If you're a victim of domestic violence, know you're not alone. Statistics show that domestic violence:
- Affects more than 20 people per minute
- Results in 20,000 hotline calls per day
- Affects one in every four women
- Often results in higher depression and suicide rates
- Can go undetected when victims don't seek treatment for injuries