Asking for help isn't always easy. If you're currently struggling with addiction or are ready to escape an abusive situation, Samaritan Counseling Center has local resources available. We're proud to serve the Shreveport, LA community. Our resources are a means for those taking the first steps toward recovery or searching for assistance during troubling times.
Reach out to learn more about our resources. If you need immediate assistance, call 911.
Samaritan Counseling Center works with various non-profit organizations throughout the community. We can help you get in touch with:
- Local Alcoholics Anonymous meetings
- The Hub Urban Ministry (domestic violence and homelessness): 318-606-2518
- Providence House (domestic violence and homelessness): 318-221-7887
- Hope Connections (homelessness): 318-670-4591
- Care Pregnancy Center (free services offered): 318-861-4600
- Oakwood Home for Women (addiction recovery): 318-221-9451
- LACG (compulsive gambling help): 877-770-7867
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 988